Entrances on the map (marked red on the map):
1. Main entrance (2F, wheelchair accessible)
2. Entrance through S-Market (1F, move through the supermarket hallway and turn right)
3. Entrance to Maunula Youth Centre (2F)
4. Entrance from the 3rd floor parking lot (3F, access to the building: take the elevator down to the 1st floor)
5. Entrance from the disabled parking space (2F, call 09 310 88554 for entry)
Telephone: 09 310 88554 (Finnish Adult Education Centre Attendant)
Arrival by public transport
Maunula House is 25-minute trip from the Central Railway Station. Buses to Maunula House: 51, 52, 63, 66, 67, 550, 552 and 553.
Check the timetables from the HSL journey planner.
Arrival by car or bicycle
Get directions from Google Maps.
Parking spaces for cars (marked blue on the map): The main parking area (free of charge) is located on the 3rd floor level and can be accessed through a driving ramp (1.) from Metsäpurontie.
The main parking area has one disabled parking space. More disabled parking spaces can be found at the staff parking area, entry (2.) from Metsäpurontie.
Parking spaces for bicycles can be found next to entrances 1., 2. and 3.
- Maunula House is wheelchair accessible through the main entrance. Entrances 2. and 3. are not equipped with automatic doors, please ask the staff to open the door for you.
- Each three floors can be accessed by a lift.
- Accessible toilets are located on the 2nd and 3rd floor.
- One disabled parking space is located at the main parking area (entry through the driving ramp (1.) from Metsäpurontie). More can be found at the staff parking area (entry from Metsäpurontie (2.) on the map).
- Free cloakroom (unattended) is located at the 2nd floor. The library’s service desk can be found on the 1st floor and the Adult Education Centre’s info desk on the 3rd floor.
- Guide, hearing and assistance dogs are welcome to Maunula House.
- Metsäpurosali event space is equipped with an induction loop and an amplifier.
- Free wifi service within the whole building.
Please consult the staff for further assistance.